Basic policy of "Sustainable Management"
The Fujitsu General Group has formulated a new basic policy on "Sustainable Management" that defines measures such as the initiatives for achieving carbon neutrality in the Group's business activities by FY2025 and the introduction of a "Sustainable Product System" through which we certify our products and services that help reduce greenhouse gas emissions and make major contributions to society.
Fujitsu General has positioned the expansion of its business through contributions to the realization of a sustainable society as a core part of its growth strategy. Fujitsu General will engage in Sustainable Management based on the three pillars of "harmonious coexistence with our planet," "social contribution," and "care for employees."
"Three Pillars : Key initiatives"
Harmonious coexistence with our planet : Contributing to global warming mitigation measures Contributing to a circulating society
Social contribution : Fostering innovation to address social issues Providing a healthy, clean, and safe society and environment
Care for employees : Strategic implementation of health and productivity management Creating flexible work styles under COVID-19 Enhancing human resource development
- November 30, 2022
- We posted our Sustainability Report 2022 (English version)
- June 28, 2022
- We have revised our human rights policy.
Our approaches to CSR/Initiatives for value co-creation-type CSR
- September 2022
- We have published our Sustainability Report 2022
- September 2021
- We have released Integrated Report 2021
- January 2021
- Signing the United Nations Global Compact (UNGC)
- January 2021
- Certified as "SPORTS YELL COMPANY 2021"
- November 2020
- Agreed to "Kawasaki Carbon Zero Challenge"
Basic CSR initiatives
Labour practices initiatives
- Raise health awareness and create workplace for good life
- Develop talented personnel willing to take on new challenge
- Create workplace where employees can work flexibly with diversity