Environment ： Environmental ManagementGreen procurement
Procurement activities based on green procurement standards
Fujitsu General Group is promoting green procurement activities in cooperation with Fujitsu Group companies and promoting the procurement from suppliers that comply with the requirement of green procurement based on the "Fujitsu Group Green Procurement Standards" common to Fujitsu Group.
Also, regarding the environmental management system, CO2 emission reduction, water resource conservation and biodiversity conservation activities of suppliers, we are monitoring with the environmental investigation slip common to Fujitsu Group and requesting them to promote the activities.
Construction of environmental management system (EMS)
We, at whole Fujitsu General Group, are asking all our suppliers for the establishment of environmental management system. The environmental management systems of the suppliers are classified by the level of establishment and we are assisting the establishment and operation of environmental management system for the suppliers of level 1.
Obtaining information on chemical substances
Fujitsu General Group investigated the component chemical substances by AIS (Note 2) / MSDSPlus (Note 3) which JAMP (Note 4) provides to suppliers, and the information obtained is share within the Fujitsu General Group by the internal system, and the related persons can check the information at any time as needed. Also, as AIS / MSDSPlus support was terminated in June, 2018, we transferred to the succeeding scheme chemSHERPA (Note 5).
Construction of product component chemical substance management system (CMS)
In order to ensure the compliance with laws and regulations concerning chemical substances contained in products, we are requesting suppliers to construct CMS (Note 6) based on the "Guidelines for the chemical substances in products" of JAMP.
Regarding CMS of suppliers, auditing staff of Fujitsu General Group are visiting suppliers and checking the situations of establishment and operation and if necessary, supporting the level-up as needed.
- Note 1 Simplified environmental management system：
- Suppliers' own environmental management system.
- Note 2 AIS：
- (Article Information Sheet) Transmission sheet of chemical substance contained in molded articles.
- Note 3 MSDS Plus：
- (Material Safety Data Sheet Plus) Transmission sheet of chemical substance contained in chemical substance / compounding agent.
- Note 4 JAMP：
- (Joint Article Management Promotion-consortium)
- Note 5 chemSHERPA：
- (Chemical information SHaring and Exchange under Reporting Partnership in supply chain) A scheme that facilitates sharing information on chemical substances in products.
- Note 6 CMS：
- Chemical substance Management System.
- All images shown are for illustration purpose only.