Environment：Environmental Topics Vol.1 Hamamatsu Business Office Solar power generation system
Fuji Eco Cycle Co., Ltd. having a plant in the premises of the Hamamatsu Business Office installed solar panels on the building of Fuji Eco Cycle Co., Ltd. in its premises from December 2017, and switched about 30% of power generation (about 510 MWh per year) to renewable energy.
Through this activity, we expect reducing CO2 emission by 275 tons per year in the whole business office. It is equivalent to annual CO2 emission of about 56 households (Note 1).
Solar panels installed on the roof of building of Fuji Eco Cycle Co., Ltd.
State of monitoring solar power generating amount
We reduce annual CO2 emission of about 56 households (Note 1)!
Outline of solar power generation system
- Installation location：
- Fuji Eco Cycle Co., Ltd. (roof of recycle plant)
- Installation area：
- about 6,800 m2 (1,888 solar panels)
- Power-generating capacity：
- Estimated annual power-generating amount：
- Annual reducing CO2 emission：
- 275tons (calculation)
- Note 1 annual CO2 emission of about 56 households：
- Calculated by annual CO2 emission per household = about 4,940kg-CO2. (Confirmed report of FY2015 by National Institute for Environment Studies, Greenhouse Gas Inventory Office of Japan)