Heat Pump Modular Type V-II Series AJY360LALH [3Phase]
- Excellent energy savings
- High design flexibility for various building air conditioning
- Easy installation and maintenanc
- Efficiency in actual operation
- Energy saving technology that boosted operation efficiency
|Rating Capacity Range||40|
|Maximum Connectable Indoor Unit*1||48|
|Indoor unit connectable capacity||56.0 - 168.0 kW|
|Power source||Phase||3-phase 4 wire|
|Input Power||Cooling||33.41 kW|
|Air Flow Rate||13,000 + 11,100 × 2 m/³h|
|Sound Pressure Level*2||Cooling||64 dB(A)|
|Maximum external static pressure||80 Pa|
|Compresor motor output||3.9 × 3 + 4.5 × 3 kW|
|Heat exchanger fin||Blue fin|
|Net Dimensions||Height||1,690 mm|
|Width||930 × 2 + 1,240 mm|
|Net Weight||303 + 275 + 275 kg|
|Global Warming Potential||2,088|
|Charge||11.8 × 3 kg|
|Connection Pipe Diameter||Liquid||19.05 mm|
|Operation Range||Cooling||-5 to 46 °CDB|
|Heating||-20 to 21 °CDB|
- Specifications are based on the following conditions.
- Indoor temperature of 27°CDB / 19°CWB, and outdoor temperature of 35°CDB / 24°CWB.
- Indoor temperature of 20°CDB / (15°CWB), and outdoor temperature of 7°CDB / 6°CWB.
- Pipe length:
- 7.5 m; Height difference between outdoor unit and indoor unit : 0 m.
- When cooling operation will be conducted at outdoor air temperature below -5°C,
- the outdoor unit must be installed in a position that is higher than or equal to those of indoor units.
- Minimum connectable indoor unit number is 2.
- The noise value is the value when measured in an anechoic room. When measured in the actual installed state,
- surrounding noise and reflections are received and the measured value is usually larger than the indicated value.
Outdoor Unit : AJY108LALH / AJY108LALH / AJY144LALH