Central Remote Controller UTY-DCGYZ2
- Max. number of controllable units :
- 100 indoor units
- Max. number of controllable groups :
- 50 groups
- Download :
For small and medium-size buildings and commercial spaces
- Individual control and monitoring of up to 100 indoor units
- 7-inch, easy-to-read TFT color LCD screen
- Visually intuitive operation
- Supports 12 languages: Chinese, Dutch, English, French, German, Greek, Italian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, and Turkish
This Central Remote Controller provides an intuitive user interface with a touch screen display.
All primary functions can be accessed from the top screen, and subsequent control options are shown in a pop-up window.
Details of an error are shown on the display.
- Monitoring of sensor data
- Monitors sensor data from indoor and outdoor units and forwards them to a service technician via e-mail.
- Notification of room temperature
- Alerts by e-mail when the temperature near the air conditioner becomes too high or low.
Remote monitoring and operation
The Central Remote Controller enables monitoring and control of a tenant's air conditioners anytime, anywhere.
- Monitoring and control of Fujitsu General air conditioners
- E-mail notification of errors
|Power Supply||50/60 Hz 100 to 240 V AC|
|Net Dimensions||Height||134.6 mm|
|Net Weight||800 g|