Heat Pump Modular Type V-III Series AJY216LALBHH [3Phase]
- Excellent energy saving
- High design flexibility for various building air conditioning
- Easy installation and maintenance
- Efficiency in actual operation
- Energy saving technology that boosted operation efficiency
|Rating Capacity Range||24|
|Maximum Connectable Indoor Unit*1||52|
|Indoor unit connectable capacity||33.6 - 100.8 kW|
|Power source||Phase||3-phase 4 wire|
|Input Power||Cooling||15.60 kW|
|Air Flow Rate||11,100×3 m/³h|
|Sound Pressure Level*2||Cooling||61 dB(A)|
|Sound Power Level||Cooling||82 dB(A)|
|Maximum external static pressure||82 Pa|
|Compresor motor output||7.5×3 kW|
|Heat exchanger fin||Blue fin|
|Net Dimensions||Height||1,690 mm|
|Net Weight||Indoor||252×3 kg|
|Global Warming Potential||2,088|
|Connection Pipe Diameter||Liquid||15.88 mm|
|Operation Range||Cooling||-5 to 46 °CDB|
|Heating||-20 to 21 °CDB|
- Specifications are based on the following conditions.
- Indoor temperature of 27°CDB / 19°CWB, and outdoor temperature of 35°CDB / 24°CWB.
- Indoor temperature of 20°CDB / (15°CWB), and outdoor temperature of 7°CDB / 6°CWB.
- Pipe length:
- 7.5 m; Height difference between outdoor unit and indoor unit : 0 m.
- When cooling operation will be conducted at outdoor air temperature below -5°C,
- the outdoor unit must be installed in a position that is higher than or equal to those of indoor units.
- Minimum connectable indoor unit number is 2.
- The noise value is the value when measured in an anechoic room. When measured in the actual installed state,
- surrounding noise and reflections are received and the measured value is usually larger than the indicated value.
Outdoor Unit : AJY072LALBH / AJY072LALBH / AJY072LALBH