Halcyon™ MINI-SPLIT BENEFITS Quiet Operation
Peaceful Performance From "Ahhh" to "Zzzz"
Fujitsu General believes heating and cooling systems should be felt - not heard. Halcyon™ systems are so quiet you won't even know they're on. Finally, you can sleep well at night in a comfortable, peaceful environment.
Ductless heat pumps allow for a peaceful inside atmosphere with noise levels as low as a human whisper. Also, many indoor unit styles feature Quiet Mode, an extra-quiet fan speed to ensure you are not disturbed.
How Does Fujitsu General Achieve Your Quiet Comfort?
- Ductless heat pumps and air conditioners are comprised of an indoor and outdoor unit. Components like compressors and motors are installed outside – out of earshot.
- Outdoor units operate at the sound level of a common office environment, restaurant conversation or background music.
- Ductless systems deliver cooled and heated air directly to the rooms they serve, without the need for noisy, powerful fans.
- With just three major components – the indoor unit, the outdoor unit and the controller – the system is installed quickly and easily, and the end result is free of the noisy components that make up traditional cooling and heating solutions.
- Features may vary by model.